Los Abogados

Find a top Spanish speaking lawyer

Spanish Speaking Lawyers Spotlight

Spanish Speaking Lawyer Near Me - William Zimmerman
William Zimmerman Canoga Park, CA
Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security
4 months licensed
(818) 888-8888
El abogado William Zimmerman recibió su licenciatura de la Universidad Estatal de California en Northridge y su doctorado en Derecho de la Facultad de Derecho de San Fernando, ahora Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de La Verne. Está admitido para ejercer en el Estado de California y en la Corte de Apelaciones del Noveno Circuito de los Estados Unidos. Además, está admitido en el Tribunal de Distrito de California en las Divisiones Central y Sur. El Sr. Zimmerman es miembro del Colegio de Abogados de California y de la Organización Nacional de Representantes de la Seguridad Social.
Hispanic Lawyer Near Me - Martin Fontes
Martin Fontes Santa Ana, CA
Immigration Law, Workers Compensation
4 months licensed
(714) 316-0596
Fontes Law Group, PC, based in Southern California, specializes in immigration, family law, workers' compensation, and criminal law. Highlighting justice, equality, and trust, they offer honest, exceptional legal services, with a notable emphasis on serving the Spanish-speaking community through fluent Spanish-speaking attorneys. With locations in Santa Ana and Riverside, the firm is dedicated to personalized client service, focusing on uniting families, navigating divorce, aiding injured workers, and defending clients' immigration statuses in criminal cases. Led by Martin C. Fontes, the firm's focused expertise ensures clients receive knowledgeable and effective legal representation.
Latino Lawyers Near Me - Sidney Sohn
Sidney Sohn Los Angeles, CA
Personal Injury
5 months licensed
(213) 383-2332
Sidney Sohn is a Shareholder/Partner at Venerable, where his current practice primarily focuses on commercial litigation, class actions, unfair competition, individual tort claims, construction defects, EB-5 immigration consulting and appellate practice. With a diverse legal background, and having prosecuted numerous actions for individuals as well as multi-million dollar corporations, Mr. Sohn currently represents a wide array of clients in his practice at Venerable. In early 2014, Mr. Sohn was elected co-chair of the Asian Business Association, allowing him to play a more active role in the organization. In addition to maintaining Venerable’s vision in providing high-quality services for our clients, Mr. Sohn continues to support various community groups in an effort to give back to the people we serve. Rated by Super Lawyers as: Southern California Rising Stars 2011 Southern California Rising Stars 2010 Southern California Rising Stars 2009 While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. Additional Experience Served as a lead counsel for multimillion dollar breach of contract claim against national publication Served as a lead counsel for class action lawsuit for misappropriation and violation of regulationclaim against the largest retailers and corporations Represented high ranking executives from multinational corporations for obtaining immigrant statusand/or non-immigrant visa Served as an judicial extern for the Hon. Dikran Tevrizian, United District Court, Central Districtof California Admitted to practice in all State Courts in California and before the Federal District Court for theCentral District 

Talk to a
Spanish Speaking Attorney

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Hispanic attorneys or Spanish speaking attorneys matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

0 characters
Suggested practice areas

Your request has been submitted

  • Thank you for considering our services in your search
  • Someone in our team will review your request
  • You can expect a reply within two business days

Latest Q&A’s

I recently found out that my husband, who is my 17 year old daughter’s step-father, is having a sexual relationship with her. I caught them together so there is no way he can deny it. He says the relationship is consensual and because she’s almost 18, there is nothing anyone can do about it. I live in San Hose and have reported it to California child protective services and they are investigating. This situation makes me sick and nothing is moving fast enough. What can I do to bring criminal charges against him for sexual child abuse, or possibly rape, of my daughter? Does it matter if she consented to the relationship? She says she loves him but she is still a child and should not be able to consent. Also, does my husband’s sick behavior matter in a divorce, because obviously I’ve left him and intend to do whatever I can to take everything from him.
Child Abuse San Jose, CA
I’ve been paying my ex child support for our two kids since we divorce. In the last year, she’s remarried to a very wealthy guy and now my kids live in a huge house with him and get just about everything they want. My ex even quit her job because she no longer needs to work. I’m struggling to meet my own family’s needs while still paying her child support for the kids. It makes no sense that she’s still taking my money when our kids clearly no longer need it. Does her husband’s income count at all in the calculation of my child support? Is there anything I can do based on these circumstances to reduce or stop my child support?
Child Support San Jose, CA
A friend of my husband and I from our church has a teenage daughter who is pregnant. She does not want to keep the child and we are very interested in adopting the baby. The mom-to-be does not have any contact with the biological father and does not even know where he lives at this point. There has never been a paternity test but she says she’s sure he is the father. If he’s never formally been identified as the father and she can’t locate him, do we need his consent to proceed with an adoption once the child is born? If we do, how do we go about finding him and what exactly does the consent need to say? We live just outside of San Antonio and she thinks he is possibly living out of state. Can a lawyer help us get the consent?
Adoption Phoenix, AZ
Read More Q&A’s